Top of Page
Getting There: [ ]
Process Superannuation Payments
Outcome: Demonstrate how to create superannuation “Pre-Payment” report.
Explain the meaning of the fields displayed in the ”Pre-payment report.
Demonstrate how to create the superannuation payment.
Demonstrate how to setup the superannuation payment for EPS processing.
This is used to calculate the Superannuation payments for a company and then setup the transfer.
EPS remit payments
1. Select Payroll on the “Navigator” window.
2. Open the “Superannuation Processing” window.
3. If you operate one company it will be automatically selected, if not select your company.
4. Enter the date range for the superannuation to be paid.
5. Select “Print Pre Payment Report”
6. Select “Screen” as the output
A. Information can be reviewed on the screen.
B. If necessary a hard copy can be printed from this window.
A. Sample of report
8. Check the values are correct.
A. The fields of the report are created as follows:
1) Fund - As set in “Personal Rates”, “Super” tab
2) Policy No - As set in “Personal Rates”, “Super” tab
3) Hours - Total hours super could be payable on if not limited
4) Avg$ - $ value of hours divided by the hours super could be payable on
5) Salary Base - Total gross pay
6) Super Base - Value of Avg$ x hours. If super hours are limited then this amount will be the limited hours x Avg$
7) Contribn - Super base x contribution rate as set in “System Codes” menu under “Payroll / Superannuation”
9. When the “Pre Payments Report” values are correct
A. Select “Create Superannuation Payments” and click .
1) This will print a report similar to the pre payment report.
B. Select the “Monthly Report to Funds” and click
1) This will create a separate report for each fund.
10. If the superannuation payments have been created and there is an error.
A. After the error is fixed select “Recreate Superannuation Payments” and click
11. If the super payments are to be transferred by EFT
A. Select “EPS Remittance to Funds” and click
B. The payment will then have to be transferred through the Electronic Payment Systems
Top of Page