This is faq99 - not to be shown on net!
shutterstock.com - 25million stock photos, illustrations.
These are .ocx / .dll messages experienced in programming, where, why & how resolved (if possible).
|error number||message||further details|
|-214718113||catastrophic failure||saw this message when programming to outlook. When outlook is not started on workstation, the code dies rather crudely.|
|-2147221005||(800401F3) Invalid class string.||registry_key= 'VSPRINTER7.VSPRINTER.1mpd'
oleObj = OleCreateInstance(registry_key)
status = OleStatus()
link to Microsoft KB article on error messages The list is apparently from winerror.h (C++)
objShell.Run strApp & " " & strAppArgs, 1, True
Great links to tools: http://www.hanselman.com/blog/ScottHanselmans2011UltimateDeveloperAndPowerUsersToolListForWindows.aspx
New report writer (9.3.1)
1. Drink a glass of water when you wake up. Your body loses water while you sleep, so you’re naturally dehydrated in the morning. A glass of water when you wake helps start your day fresh. When do you drink your first glass of water each day?
2. Define your top 3. Every morning Mike asks himself, “What are the top three most important tasks that I will complete today?” He prioritizes his day accordingly and doesn’t sleep until the Top 3 are complete. What’s your "Top 3" today?
3. The 50/10 Rule. Solo-task and do more faster by working in 50/10 increments. Use a timer to work for 50 minutes on only one important task with 10 minute breaks in between. Mike spends his 10 minutes getting away from his desk, going outside, calling friends, meditating, or grabbing a glass of water. What’s your most important task for the next 50 minutes?
4. Move and sweat daily. Regular movement keeps us healthy and alert. It boosts energy and mood, and relieves stress. Most mornings you’ll find Mike in a CrossFit or a yoga class. How will you sweat today?
5. Express gratitude. Gratitude fosters happiness, which is why Mike keeps a gratitude journal. Every morning, he writes out at least five things he’s thankful for. In times of stress, he’ll pause and reflect on 10 things he’s grateful for. What are you grateful for today?
6. Reflect daily. Bring closure to your day through 10 minutes of reflection. Mike asks himself, “What went well?” and “What needs improvement?” So... what went well today? How can you do more of it?
<1> = DOD
<2> = last good logged in date,time
<3> = last check on web, time, result
<4> = user who updated this last
<5> = company id which holds account key
<6> = hash Seq to request key against / web site hash the company name
*<15> Company Name
* Address of Registration
* 9635 5454
* 9635 4334
User Agent STRING explained (Mozilla)